Name of the insurance company: Acko General Insurance Ltd
Key coverage highlights of the policy are listed below for hospitalization, pre-hospitalization and post hospitalization:
- The insurance company shall cover medical expenses for hospitalization of the Insured Person during the year you have your Policy, up to the sum insured and cumulative bonus specified in the policy schedule, for,
- Room Rent, Boarding, Nursing Expenses as provided by the Hospital / Nursing Home up to 2% of the sum insured subject to maximum of Rs.5000 /-, per day.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)/ Intensive Cardiac Care Unit (ICCU) expenses up to 5% of sum insured subject to maximum of Rs. 10,000/- per day.
- Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees whether paid directly to the treating doctor I surgeon or to the hospital
- Anaesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances, medicines and drugs, costs towards diagnostics, diagnostic imaging modalities and such similar other expenses.
- The company shall cover pre-hospitalization medical expenses related to an admissible hospitalization requiring inpatient care, for a fixed period of 30 days prior to the date of admissible hospitalization covered under the policy
- The company shall cover post hospitalization medical expenses, related to an admissible hospitalization requiring inpatient care, for a fixed period of 60 days from the date of discharge from the hospital, following an admissible hospitalization covered under the policy
- Expenses incurred on treatment of cataract subject to the sub limits.
- Dental treatment, necessitated due to disease or injury
- Plastic surgery necessitated due to disease or injury.
- All the day care treatments
- Expenses incurred on road Ambulance subject to a maximum of Rs.2000/- pre-hospitalization.
Only information related to coverage on hospitalization, and pre- and post- hospitalization is listed for quick read. For additional information on coverage such as other treatments covered and details on the definitions and waiting periods as well as exact wordings of the policy etc. check here
To know more on Arogya Sanjeevani Policy initiative by the Government of Indiaother policies for COVID-19 read our latest article
29 IRDAI cleared COVID-19 health insurances
The information here is as provided by the government body for Insurance (IRDAI) and not from the Insurance company.